Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a passionate, hands-on, Digital Marketing Specialist to join our fast growing team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background both in performance and content marketing. The Digital Marketing Specialist’s day to day responsibilities will focus on managing performance marketing campaigns for multiple clients as well as creating content and participating in the development of new ideas.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, execute and optimize marketing campaigns by utilizing digital technologies and channels such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Social Media, SEO & Email Marketing
- Setting goals & KPIs regarding marketing campaigns
- Coordinate inhouse and third party performance marketing associates
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop digital marketing plans that support the clients’ goals
- Perform target market and keyword analysis to identify trends and opportunities
- Manage marketing budgets and optimize the campaigns to maximize results and KPIs
- Generate progress reports
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics.
- Develop, schedule and upload social media content (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Linkedin) according to the monthly content plan for each client, including preparing the briefs for the creative department
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions in collaborating with the team to produce creative ideas, new concepts and strategies for all clients.
The right candidate must have/be:
- University degree level (Msc is a plus)
- At least three years of experience in similar positions
- Fluent in both Greek and English language.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Google Analytics Savvy
- Deep understanding of all aspects of digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Self-driven with ability to take ownership of issues and follow through resolution in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Inspiring and challenging projects
- Growth opportunities
- Bonus opportunities
- Opportunity to work in fast growing Start Up company
- Full time
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org